Collaborative thinking is a procedure where members of a group combine their strengths and backgrounds to produce a collection of ideas to address a particular problem. Instead of an individual attempting to solve a problem alone, a group of people encourages creative thinking and yields an advantage with their various backgrounds and strengths.
Delegates will acquire critical thinking and fosters innovation which will support them in overcoming workplace problems. Collaborative thinking results in a team effort to solve problems in a holistic, synergistic and intelligent way.
1. Identify and understand collaborative thinking
2. Help others to collaborate with each other more effectively
3. Provide exemplary leadership to help the team think intelligently
4. Encourage synergy thinking in your team
5. Discuss and learn to practice collaborative thinking
Content Delivery Method
HRD Corp Certified Course
Duration and Language
2 Days; available in English
Suitable for employees of all levels
Key Skillset Addressed
Collaborative Thinking, Leadership, Problem Solving
Reviews and Ratings
Write your personal experience and ratings
Thanks for your review. Our team will be processing it and it might take a few days.
Edit your Review×
Thanks for the review. We are processing your review, this may take several days.