This course teaches effective counselling techniques for workplace development. Participants will learn to identify and improve upon their strengths and weaknesses, and develop future plans for growth within the organization. The course emphasizes the importance of mutuality, openness, and trust in creating an empathetic environment for effective counselling. It is recommended for superiors and subordinates interested in professional growth and development. While the course provides a strong foundation in counselling, participants are encouraged to customize the techniques to their specific organizational needs.
1. To help the employee to accept actual or impending changes that are resulting from stress, it involves psychological, emotional, and intellectual.
2. To encourage the employee to examine the available alternatives decide choices are appropriate and useful for problem solving.
3. To relieve distress among people who are reacting to difficult circumstances.
4. To change the behavior by reducing the stress or risk.
5. To acquire independence & sense of responsibility.
6. To encourage & develop special abilities and right attitudes.
7. To minimize the incidence of indiscipline.
8. Transcend mindset with powerful success behavioral strategies
9. Embrace the power of choice and the attitude of excellence
10. Build Instant rapport to get positive results
11. Communicate effectively to gain commitment without using power, position, or status
12. Listen actively to build relationship
13. Effectively and strategically use convincing body gestures and linguistics
14. To say “No” positively
15. Improve ability to ask the right questions to get better responses or information
16. Become more objective with task and results, yet focused on relationship and people