Customer Centric is an exciting customer service realization program for an organization that wishes to brand itself as Customer Focused. It addresses the very core of providing excellent service both internally and externally. Customer satisfaction and loyalty are words related to the human emotions. Thus, this program focuses skills in Emotional Intelligence to allow participants to read the customers’ emotions and lead them towards satisfaction in all interactions; the ability to manage what really counts and realize the moments of truth.
1. Express the concept and value of providing quality service to the Internal and - External customer.
2. Fundamentals of a Customer Focused organization.
3. Develop an activity focused action plan that is centered around the vision and mission of both the organization and customer service personnel.
4. Develop the emotional intelligence (EQ) service attributes; the fundamentals of a service provider’s emotional make up.
5. List down methods to manage personal and customer emotions. (Anger, Fear, Embarrassment, Contempt, Sadness, Impatience).
6. Develop actions towards rapport building with customers.
7. Value complaints as opportunities to attain customer loyalty.
8. Handle and resolve complaints professionally.
9. Project professionalism through speech and personal presentation.
Content Delivery Method
HRD Corp Certified Course
Duration and Language
2 days; available in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Suitable for employees of all levels.
Key Skillset Addressed
Communication Skills, Problem-Solving Skills, Customer Relationship Management, Emotional Intelligence
Reviews and Ratings
Write your personal experience and ratings
Thanks for your review. Our team will be processing it and it might take a few days.
Edit your Review×
Thanks for the review. We are processing your review, this may take several days.