Demand Management and Sales & Operations Planning
Enter your quote details
• In this workshop, you will learn how to develop a baseline statistical forecast and leverage a collaborative process to add customer intelligence. The result is a more accurate plan that may include promotional activity, customer intelligence, and display activity. An accurate demand plan helps you reduce inventory costs and increase customer service levels. When properly implemented and used in the Value Chain Process, the demand plan helps create a lean and customer centric supply chain.
• The Sales and Operations Planning process evaluates the Sales Plan against operational capability to arrive at the consensus plan for the organization to execute. The end product of this process is an executable plan and various operational constraints that will be decision variables for senior management
• Demand Forecasting and Inventory Management are tightly intertwined, this training will help you understand this dependency and address possible improvements
• Many top companies have some form of Sales and Operations Planning Process implemented in their supply chains. It is just now being adopted in small and medium tier companies.
• This two-day intensive workshop will outline how to set up an effective demand planning process and how to leverage an accurate demand plan in the Sales and Operations Planning Process
Content Delivery Method
HRD Corp Certified Course
Duration and Language
Key Skillset Addressed