The Emerging Leaders Program is designed for mid-level managers who are poised to elevate their careers and make a substantial impact within their organizations. The Emerging Leaders Program is the gateway to rising as an influential figure in middle management, driving change, and guiding the team towards unparalleled success.
1. Develop Emotional Intelligence for enhanced self-awareness, effective emotion management, and improved relationships in personal and professional life.
2. Master leadership styles, readiness assessment, and the use of leadership styles based on team readiness levels to achieve collaborative success.
3. Enhance communication skills, including the use of Humble Inquiry, effective tone, body language, and listening, to improve interaction and relationships.
4. Cultivate a Multipliers Mindset for improved productivity, focusing on result orientation and using the 3 By 5 Multiplier Framework.
5. Gain expertise in conflict resolution and influence strategies, learning to manage conflicts effectively and influence others positively.
6. Master negotiation as a trust-building process, understanding motivators, building rapport, and applying empathy for successful negotiations.
Content Delivery Method
Physical and Virtual Classroom
HRD Corp Certified Course
Duration and Language
1 Day; available in English
Suitable for middle-level employees
Key Skillset Addressed
Emotional Intelligence; Contextual Leadership; Communication Skills with Humble Enquiry; The Multipliers Mindset; Handling Conflicts and Influencing Skills; Inside-Out Negotiation
Reviews and Ratings
Write your personal experience and ratings
Thanks for your review. Our team will be processing it and it might take a few days.
Edit your Review×
Thanks for the review. We are processing your review, this may take several days.