This course focuses on the important criteria of public speaking and presentations. Executives and managers today make at least 100 presentation a year, some major and some minor ones. In each case the key to an impactful presentation is practice and well-structured arguments and assertions. This program will bring participants to explore the various areas of persuasion beyond just a standard prepared presentation.
1. Project voice with impact.
2. Develop total confidence.
3. Use correct intonation and identify problems related to indistinct speech.
4. Create instant rapport with audience.
5. Use of humor to deliver messages.
6. Design speeches to meet target audience.
7. Transfer information effectively.
8. Use body language, visual aids and voice projection to communicate ideas across clearly.
Content Delivery Method
Physical, Virtual, and Hybrid Classroom.
HRD Corp Certified Course
Duration and Language
2 Days; Available in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Suitable for employees of all levels.
Key Skillset Addressed
Presentation Skills, Communication.
Reviews and Ratings
Write your personal experience and ratings
Thanks for your review. Our team will be processing it and it might take a few days.
Edit your Review×
Thanks for the review. We are processing your review, this may take several days.