The 2 days program introduces Lean and its concepts to participants. Through this training you will have an understanding about the fundamental principles of Lean and the elements related to it. You will not only learn the History of Lean, the key Lean concepts and Lean Tools but learn how to apply the concept and tools to improve processes to become the best in class.
The Lean program provides anyone starting the continuous improvement journey with a clear and proven methodology that can be immediately replicated. Upon completion of this course, you can further elevate your knowledge to understand more on key Lean Trainings such as 5S, Value Stream Mapping, Visual Management, etc.
1. Understand the 5 Principles of Lean
2. Have an overview of key Lean concept such as takt time and waste
3. Understand the different types of work
4. Learn the different Lean tools to be deployed
5. Learn how Lean tools can be used to improve processes
6. Understand how to create a roadmap to drive continuous improvement
Content Delivery Method
Physical and Virtual Classroom
HRD Corp Certified Course
Duration and Language
2 Days; available in English and Bahasa Malaysia
Suitable for employees of all levels
Key Skillset Addressed
Reviews and Ratings
Write your personal experience and ratings
Thanks for your review. Our team will be processing it and it might take a few days.
Edit your Review×
Thanks for the review. We are processing your review, this may take several days.