Research shows that investments in customer service and personnel yield enhanced organizational results. There is a strong correlation between customer service quality and revenue growth. Therefore, the success of an organization is closely tied to its ability to create and maintain loyal and satisfied customers.
Customer satisfaction involves embracing and understanding the mindset and needs of customers. Their satisfaction largely depends on their overall perception of a service provider and their emotional response to the gap between expectations and what was actually received.
This two-day Service Excellence Mindset Program is specifically designed for DCRE professionals who interact with customers on a daily basis. Their biggest challenge lies in handling irate customers and managing complaints. The program focuses on addressing the limiting beliefs of DCRE professionals when dealing with difficult customers and improving their mindset.
1. Understand self-awareness and identify current mindset (including limiting beliefs).
2. Develop a positive mental mindset with a sense of value in customer retention.
3. Apply mindset tools to have the ability to effectively close cases and perform a worthwhile job.
4. Improve communication skills for building stronger rapport in handling difficult customers.
5. Utilize appropriate and effective questioning techniques.
Content Delivery Method
HRD Corp Certified Course
Duration and Language
2 Days; available in English
Suitable for employees of all levels
Key Skillset Addressed
Communication Skills, Questioning Skills, Positivity
Reviews and Ratings
Write your personal experience and ratings
Thanks for your review. Our team will be processing it and it might take a few days.
Edit your Review×
Thanks for the review. We are processing your review, this may take several days.