Supervisors are typically responsible for their direct reports' progress and
productivity in the organization. Dealing with the many problems at work can
prove to be highly challenging but it doesn’t have to lead to discouragement or
In this workshop, we will be sharing the best practices in supervisory skills
delivered from the most practical viewpoint. This workshop is designed to help participants overcome many of the supervisory problems they will encounter in their journey to climb the ladder of success in the corporate world.
Suitable for operational staff, team leaders, newly promoted managers, executives; supervisory staff working in office environment across all functional areas e.g.
1. Clarify the roles and responsibilities of a supervisor
2. Learn effective techniques for planning and prioritizing
3. Master specific skills in resolving conflict
4. Learn how to provide clear instructions to the team
5. Learn how to deal with hostility, complaints and laziness
6. Acquire a basic understanding of leadership, team building, communication, and motivation, and what part they play in effective supervision
7. Understand the importance of developing positive
relationships with employees and peers
8. Learn how to deal with and get support from peers-turned-
9. Develop higher confidence and motivation at work
Content Delivery Method
HRD Corp Certified Course
Duration and Language
2 Days; available in English
Suitable for employees of all levels
Key Skillset Addressed
Problem Solving, Productivity Management, Supervisory Skills, Overcoming Challenges, Best Practices
Reviews and Ratings
Write your personal experience and ratings
Thanks for your review. Our team will be processing it and it might take a few days.
Edit your Review×
Thanks for the review. We are processing your review, this may take several days.