The Six Sigma Green Belt training enables you to understand and develop the skills to apply the Six Sigma DMAIC problem solving methodology. In this training program, candidates will learn Six Sigma Project Definition, Project Selection, DMAIC Problem Solving methodology, understand data, sampling plan, validating process data through the use of Minitab application, a software that supports and makes data analysis easy to manage.
Upon completion of this course, candidates will be able to apply the Six Sigma DMAIC methodology on any process problem in manufacturing as well as non-manufacturing environment. Upon completion of this course, candidates can opt to go for the full 5 days Green Belt Certification program or further elevate their knowledge to become a certified Six Sigma Black Belt.
1. Understand Six Sigma problem solving method
2. Learn key tools under the Six Sigma method for analysis
3. Learn in depth root cause analysis using data
4. Understand how to execute Six Sigma projects
5. Learn how to report Six Sigma project and savings
6. Create the foundation towards Six Sigma green belt certification
Content Delivery Method
Physical or Virtual Classroom
HRD Corp Certified Course
Duration and Language
2 Days; available in English and Bahasa Malaysia
Suitable for employees of all levels
Key Skillset Addressed
Reviews and Ratings
Write your personal experience and ratings
Thanks for your review. Our team will be processing it and it might take a few days.
Edit your Review×
Thanks for the review. We are processing your review, this may take several days.